There is something really special about this lumbar pack. I think it’s the name, “Encampment”. Maybe it’s the color. This one looks good. And, it is a good sized bag. The Encampment was introduced in the 2014 lineup from Fishpond as one of the products made from recycled commercial nylon fishing nets that had been abandoned in the sea. That makes it cool. It’s also cool in another way. The air mesh back panel keeps you cooler.
The Encampment is comfortable thanks to compression straps. They allow you to change the load throughout the day. Hikers know all about compression straps. The water resistant zippers help keep your gear dry. The Encampment is a very nice and good looking lumbar pack that is worth your careful consideration.
- Constructed with Cyclepond receycled fabrics
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Structured back air mesh panel to help carry heavy loads and keep cool
- Zippered main compartment for secure fly box storage
- Additional front zippered compartment for easy access
- Cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Compression Straps to distribute load, and expand to hold a rainjacket or other items on the bottom
- Two exterior water bottle pockets
- Can be worn as a lumbar or sling pack
- Colors is Tortuga
- Specs - 11.5" x 5" x 8"
ORDER ONLINE OR CALL 865-448-9459
Little River Outfitters is a fly shop and mail order company located in Townsend, Tennessee, a gateway to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We have been family owned since 1994.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Shipping: Calculated at Checkout