The Orvis Clearwater Women's Stockingfoot Waders are perfectly tailored for women's bodies to keep you comfortable and dry during your fly fishing adventures. Orvis Women's Clearwater waders are built using a 4-layer waterproof breathable nylon fabric that is lightweight, durable, and features a 30K Waterproofness / 8K Breathability rating. On hot days, you can use the opposing side-release buckles for an easy conversion to waist height wader. A stretchy external pouch on the chest allows easy storage of small items such as fly boxes and tools, and features a kangaroo-style hand warmer. Anatomical neoprene booties and integrated gravel guards keep your feet warm, and keeps rocks and gravel out of your boots. Low profile belt loops allow the use of the included stretchy 1.5" wide webbing belt - a must-have for swift water wading.
- 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Nylon Fabric: Lightweight and Rugged
- 30K Waterproofness / 8K Breathability Rating
- Easy Conversion to Waist Height
- External Chest Pouch and Hand Warmer
- Anatomical Neoprene Booties
- Integrated Gravel Guard
- Wading Belt Included
- Nylon Shell - Polyurethane Membrane - Nylon Tricot Liner
- Washable Design - See Instructions for Safe Washing
FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
PURCHASE ONLINE OR CALL 865-448-9459 TO ORDER
Little River Outfitters is a fly shop and mail order company located in Townsend, Tennessee, a gateway to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We have been family owned since 1994.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Shipping: Calculated at Checkout