The Scientific Anglers Frequency Sink Tip fly line is a perfectly affordable option for the fly fishing enthusiast who needs to get their flies down below the surface. Built with a 10' type III sink tip with an average sink rate of 2.5 - 4 inches per second, this fly line excels at streamer and wet fly fishing for a wide variety of species from smallmouth to trout to steel-head.
- Ideal for cold to medium water temperatures
- Designed for streamers, wet flies and nymphs
- 10' type III sink tip gets flies down to the fish quickly
- Mid-length head offers exceptional control in moving water
- Advanced Shooting Technology
- Sink Rate of 2.5 - 4 IPS depending on water temperature
- Welded Loop and Multi-Filament Core
FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
PURCHASE ONLINE OR CALL 865-448-9459 TO ORDER
Little River Outfitters is a fly shop and mail order company located in Townsend, Tennessee, a gateway to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We have been family owned since 1994.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Shipping: Calculated at Checkout