Fishpond’s women’s vest, has been upgraded with a better fit for fly fishing women and it is aptly named, the Upstream Tech Vest – Women’s Fit. This is a serious fly fishing vest with many features found in the men’s version. Its lightweight design includes 14 interior and exterior pockets and gear compartments.
The adjustable sternum strap can be positioned wherever you please, for a customizable fit around the chest and torso. The shoulder straps and waist straps can also be adjusted for a perfect fit, no matter how much clothing you are wearing from season to season.
This is a great women’s fly fishing vest, one you will enjoy for years of hard use on the streams and rivers.
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL regenerated nylon fiber.
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist straps
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Women’s specific fit rides higher and can be cinched down tighter
- A lightweight mesh interior and padded shoulder straps
- An integrated net slot is located on the back panel
- There are a total of 14 interior and exterior pockets
- There are various Hypalon tool attachment points for your accessories
- A sternum strap buckle closure allows for a perfect fit
- A Velcro fly Patch is included
- The large back panel pocket gives you room for extra layers, lunch or drinks.
- Featured is a heavy duty Vislon VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle.
- A D-Ring attachment is located on the back panel for a net release
PURCHASE ONLINE OR CALL 865-448-9459 TO ORDER
Little River Outfitters is a fly shop and mail order company located in Townsend, Tennessee, a gateway to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We have been family owned since 1994.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: UTV-WShipping: Calculated at Checkout